Effective date: May 25, 2018
Tagonce IVS (“Tagonce,” “we,” “us” or “our”) is a danish based company with registered offices at Krimsvej 11F, 9 TV, 2300 København S, Denmark. Tagonce provides a lost and found service which is a fast and easy way for you to share contact information through our content-sharing platform. Just register a tag, enter your basic information and you are set to go!
1. WHO WE ARE
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information.
Information you provide us directly:
- Your password and e-mail address when you register for a Tagonce account.
- Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name, picture, phone number).
- Travel information (e.g., hotels, addresses, and other materials) that you post to the Service.
- Communications between you and Tagonce. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
- We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
Cookies and similar technologies:
Log file information:
- Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device.
- When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
- When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers.” Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by Tagonce.
- A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use the Service and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
3. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
- We collect information you provide to us when you register an account, enter profile and travel information – using our service.
- We collect information using analytics tools, including when you visit our sites and applications or use our applications on third-party sites or platforms.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- To enable us to provide you with our Services, and to improve and promote our Services;
- Communicate with you about your account or transactions with us and send you information or request feedback about features on our sites and applications or changes to our policies.
- Send you offers and promotions for our products and services or third-party products and services.
- Personalize content and experiences.
- Operate, understand, optimize, develop, or improve our sites, applications, products, services and operations, including by performing User market research and using analytics tools.
- Detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
- We may aggregate and/or anonymize any information collected through the Service so that such information can no longer be linked to you or your device (“Aggregate/Anonymous Information”). We may use Aggregate/Anonymous Information for any purpose and share such data with any third parties, including advertisers.
Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
5. SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Tagonce (or the group of companies of which Tagonce is a part) without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
Parties with whom we may share your information:
- We may share User Content and your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that Tagonce is part of, or that become part of that group (“Affiliates”). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates’ own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences).
- We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you (“Service Providers”). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
Parties with whom you may choose to share your User Content:
- Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, such as User Content, becomes available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings that you set. To change your privacy settings on the Service, please change your profile setting.
- If you remove information that you posted to the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, or if other Users or third parties using the Tagonce API have copied or saved that information.
What happens in the event of a change of control:
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm:
- We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
6. HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
- Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Tagonce, its Affiliates or Service Providers maintain facilities.
- Tagonce, its Affiliates, or Service Providers may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
- We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, Tagonce cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to Tagonce or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
- Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and Tagonce, at all times. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes the social media services you connect to Tagonce make to their services. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
7. YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
You may contact our Privacy Office (please see below) to exercise any of the rights you are granted under applicable data protection laws, which includes (a) the right to access your data, (b) to rectify them, (c) to erase them, (d) to restrict the processing of your data, (e) the right to data portability and (f) the right to object to processing.
- a. Right to access: You may ask us whether or not we process any of your personal data and, if so, receive access to that data in the form of a copy. When complying with an access request, we will also provide you with additional information, such as the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned as well as any other information necessary for you to exercise the essence of this right.
- b. Right to rectification: You have the right to have your data rectified in case of inaccuracy or incompleteness. Upon request, we will correct inaccurate personal data about you and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, complete incomplete personal data, which may include the provision of a supplementary statement.
- c. Right to erasure: You also have the right to have your personal data erased, which means the deletion of your data by us and, where possible, any other controller to whom your data has previously been made public by us. Erasure of your personal data only finds place in certain cases, prescribed by law and listed under article 17 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This includes situations where your personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the initial purposes for which they were processed as well as situations where they were processed unlawfully. Due to the way we maintain certain services, it may take some time before backup copies are erased.
- d. Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to obtain the restriction of the processing of your personal data, which means that we suspend the processing of your data for a certain period of time. Circumstances which may give rise to this right include situations where the accuracy of your personal data was contested but some time is needed for us to verify their (in)accuracy. This right does not prevent us from continuing to store your personal data. We will inform you before the restriction is lifted.
- e. Right to data portability: Your right to data portability entails that you may request us to provide you with your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have such data transmitted directly to another controller, where technically feasible. Upon request and where this is technically feasible we will transmit your personal data directly to the other controller.
- f. Right to object: You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, which means you may request us to no longer process your personal data. When you would like to exercise your rights, all you have to do is send your request to the Privacy Office of Tagonce: