2. Register an account by a) using email by pressing the text: “Create a new account” or b) using Facebook by pressing the facebook icon.
3. Fill in your profile information.
3. Scan your tag from the dashboard by pressing “Register tag”
and give it a name.
If this is a tag for your keys to your house at home, make sure you uncheck the “Show home information” – because you do not want to give away your address in case your keys are lost. Go to “My Tags”…
and click on your new tags name.
Click on “Settings”
and turn off “Show Home Information”.
- You don’t have to write the same contact information on your belongings. You only change your address or your phonenumber if get a new one.
- You can update your contact information at any time and from anywhere using your smartphone
- You can plan multiple journeys on your luggage tags by entering future dates and places you are planning to stay and your contact information will change automatically based on this info
- You don’t have to search for luggage tags, at the airport
- People can easily scan and read your tag without installing the app
- People can send you messages using their smartphone if they find your stuff
NO! It is 100% free to use the app and there are no subscription fees, no adds and no plans to make a paid version.
No, you can use any QR or NFC reader you like. (However there is actually a QR reader on the dashboard inside the app that can be used as well).
Yes. Go to “My Tags” from the dashboard. On iPhone: Swipe left on the tag and press reset. On Android: Hold down on the tag name for a few seconds, and select “Reset”.
After that is done, someone else would be able to register it to their account. If you want to use it again later, it is the same process.
You tags QR and NFC code represents an URL and a webpage. It is technically possible for anyone to visit your tag and thereby generate a view. Often this happens when someone who has scanned it before opens the page again in their browser history.
However noone would be able to guess your URL. If it only happens once or twice you shouldn’t worry about it. However if it happens often: Let us know and we will arrange a new tag for you.